Our Terms & Conditions

Acceptance of terms and conditions
By using this site the user agrees to accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Chinese and international laws. The products offered for sale on this site are only available to individuals capable of entering into legally binding contracts. Any order placed by you via this site constitutes an offer by you to Idealed Lighting Co. to purchase a product or service for the price (Including delivery and other applicable charges) specified in this website at the time you place your order. No binding contract shall be formed unless Idealed Lighting Co. communicates to you that it has accepted your order and payment has been confirmed. Idealed Lighting Co. retains title to the goods you order until payment is received in full for those products. Idealed Lighting Co. may revise or modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time and post such revisions on this page. Any use by you of the Idealed Lighting Co. after the effective date of any such changes or revision shall be deemed to be a continued acceptance of this Agreement, the Idealed Lighting Co. Terms and Conditions, including its amendments and modifications.

Copyright
All content on this site (Including but not limited to graphics, logos, photos, text, software and other data) remains the property of Idealed Lighting Co.. The material on this site is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws and, through international treaties in other countries. No part of this site may be reproduced, copied or reused without the express written permission of Idealed Lighting.

Normal Payment Terms

On acceptance of “Quote” or (pro-forma invoice) the Customer will pay the sum of 30% deposit of total “Quote” or (pro-forma invoice) before any commencement of production begins. The remaining 70% of “Quote” or (pro-forma invoice) or (invoice) will be paid prior to dispatch of goods.

Taxes
All prices quoted will be in USD. “Unless stated”; Quotes will not include any taxes which may be payable on behalf of the Customer, including but not limited to: Export Duties, Local or Government Taxes.

Marketing Materials
Information collected may also be used to inform you of new products, services or special offers. All marketing materials sent to you will include an option to request removal from the marketing list.

Pricing & Currency
Advertised prices for products and services will be displayed in the currency of USD.

Limitation of liability
The liability of Idealed Lighting Co. to the Customer in connection with goods or services supplied pursuant to any of the non-excludable rights defined by law, any express warranty or otherwise, shall to the full extent allowed by law be limited to our options: (a) in the case of service, to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again; and (b) in the case of goods, to the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or the payment of the respective cost thereof.

Warranty

All products are restricted to manufactures warranty and conditions. Any claims for warranty must be made within the manufacturers timeline from date of purchase. All claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase. No warranty will be given if the product, on inspection, has found to be abused in anyway what so ever or used outside of manufacturers product usage guidelines. All claims must be returned to Idealed Lighting Co. accompanied by a claim form and proof of purchase for inspection. Cost of return freight to our warehouse is bourn by the Customer unless otherwise agreed prior to shipping.

Damaged goods
In the event that goods are damaged in transit you must contact Idealed Lighting Co. within 48 hours of receiving the delivery to arrange a return authorisation. Cost of return freight to our warehouse cannot be reimbursed unless otherwise agreed prior to shipping. All returned goods must be accompanied by a claim form.